Winning Caption: When the board chair says "if Obama can raise millions of dollars $10 at a time, so can we"
- When someone proposes the brilliant budgetary solution of “Well, just find a sponsor.”
- When you are honest on an employee satisfaction survey and then find out it isn’t actually confidential.
- My board when I (the ED) tell them that I’m going to be gone for two to three months due to a medical emergency and they’re going to have to run the organization.
- When your ED gives a speech at the annual benefit about how he, as a white ally, ended racism by marching on Washington in 1963.
- When you’re told you will be manually deduping a database of thousands that hasn’t been scrubbed in years.
Thanks to everyone who sent in ideas! Stay tuned for the next contest!
On #TBT (Throwback Thursday) we’ll bring back some of your favorite posts.
Why are there ads? | Advertise